Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Keepin' It Real"

I was gifted with a blog award this afternoon by Matushka Anna over at Praying With My Feet.  I am totally honored and excited!!  Drumroll please:



Matushka Anna created this award for " bloggers who share glimpses of their real life even when it's not magazine-perfect. Not that you have to be that way all the time, just on occasion."  I'm squeeing with delight!  I've never won a blog award before.

And now I get to pass on the award to another blogger who is "Keepin' It Real!"  This blogger is a woman I deeply admire.  She has shared her personal struggles online, homeschooling her challenging children nd dealing with some serious health issues of her own.  She is always brutally honest about her journey and I appreciate that a lot.  She inspires me to be present where I am at and to "do the next thing." 

The next winner of the "Keepin' It Real" award is...

ALANA from Morning Coffee!!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. I have just discovered your blog and I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete