Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Not being at Comic Con tomorrow is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I dream of returning to the beautiful Lake District and walk the Loop again.

3. Vegan Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is easy.

5. Childbirth is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is a way I can get all my laundry done tonight.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include going to San Diego and seeing Bear in concert and Sunday, I want to recuperate!

2 comments:

  1. The ice cream sounds yummy. What is in vegan ice cream, soy products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of soy, but there is a great product out there called "Purely Decadent" which is a coconut milk based ice cream. Very creamy. The ice cream I wrote about above is one that I made with almond milk, youing coconut meat, vanilla, agave, and some other stuff. Its supposed to be a raw vegan ice cream, but I used pasteurized almond milk... still good though!

    ReplyDelete