Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back on the Wagon

Tomorrow. Hardcore.

Just made some vegan applesauce muffins. Water is on for the pasta dishes I should be eating this week. I'm also cooking lentils for a hearty stew that will also carry me through the week (fingers crossed). Registering at the university gym tomorrow. Yoga with Zelda on Tuesday. And water... lots and lots of water.

I am very happy to report that during a clandestine trip to Costco yesterday, I was fortunate enough to find Jose's coffee selling all their specialties. I picked up 2lbs each of decaf butternut toffee coffee and regular. Mixed them together. Now I can have MORE! Yay!

DH and I have been doing a lot better lately. Its been rocky, but we're actually talking, COMMUNICATING about it, I'm pleased to say.

Missing Colorado... a lot. Missing the beautify of a river flowing between two mountains... rocky riverbeds, green trees, COLD weather... wildlife everywhere. The colors just look different out there. I'm not a beach person, so living in California is kind of disappointing.

Have to get back to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment