Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sick!

Don't feel like blogging today, even though today was "Day 1" of my cleanse. I'm a completely sick and even though I don't have a fever, I feel worse than I have in quite a long time. This is my second cold in the last month and it bites! I had the day off from work today and I took one 3 hr nap and one 1.5 hr nap. Totally neglected my kids due mostly to the fact that my being sick has put me in a completely bad mood. My hearing seems to be totally magnified. Everything seems unbelievably loud!

I successfully abstained from caffeine and dairy today. Not going to stay away from the gluten. That's just too much at this point. However, I did have a teeny bit of sugar as I snacked on a little trail mix while dropping off the rent at my landlord's home. Craving sugar. Craving Irish Breakfast tea with milk and a little sugar. Two headaches today. Need more sleep.

Have fallen in love with the "John Adams" miniseries. Not surprising. I started reading the book in force last night after watching the first two eps. Excellent production. Incredible acting. Leaves me wanting more, which is always a good sign.

Okay, I'm going to bed. I do have to work tomorrow, so I can't stay up late tonight... not that I want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment