Friday, January 23, 2009

Caffeine Update

No surprise here, but I did NOT make the entire 21 days without caffeine. About seven days into it, I finally came to the conclusion that I didn't need to be totally caffeine-free, but I did need to lose my dependence on 3-4 cups of coffee a day. I needed to lose the idea that I couldn't wake up or read my Bible or make it to my break at work without my mind completely wandering off. And so each and every time I want some caffeine, I make a conscience choice to have it or not to have it. Usually, I choose not to. I try very had to make the choice not to have it if I feel that I actually need it.

Hopefully that makes sense...

I totally want to write more... feeling very reflective as today is my "angel baby's" 5th heavenly birthday. However, DH wants to watch a movie and I've got to try and stay away to watch "Battlestar"...

No comments:

Post a Comment